Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:27:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Help me decide if I should

Started by Dex Sawash, February 22, 2024, 10:12:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F Bomb

Quote from: The F Bomb on February 22, 2024, 11:41:25 PMSqwat is the best for shitting. Low, ultimate splay, full excavation of crap from your intestines. Whatever plans you have, change em, your guts will be much less full of crap.

No memory of this post but it's intriguing how passionately my id feels about this topic.

thenoise

It starts with squat toilets, before you know it you're wiping a bit of rock under your arms instead of deodorant.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Jasha on February 22, 2024, 09:43:24 PMYou never see any second hand toilets for sale anymore these days do you
the parrots eat them all

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I like how these fancy Japanese toilets automatically heat the seat up as you approach. This is a good thing. I'm not very keen on the idea of jets of water being squirted up my hoop though. What pervert came up with that?

PlanktonSideburns

What perv came up with wiping it with paper till your roided and voided more like. We would be a gentler nation if we all had butt hoses and inspection shelves

The history of the British empire is of men with piles taking their humiliation and pain and shame out on people who wash their bums with water

I've done no research

PlanktonSideburns

Big meal half way through Saturday night piss up + arse hose = world peace

Brian Freeze

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on February 23, 2024, 05:56:56 PMThe history of the British empire is of men with piles taking their humiliation and pain and shame out on people who wash their bums with water

I've done no research

I've done no research either and am a bit dim but it looks like a thoroughly excellent theory to me.

Zero Gravitas

It opens up the option of making friends with a very short man, inviting him around for lager beer and robocop and then gigging when he has to go and use the toilet.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

With regards to the water jets, are you supposed to reach down and goatse so it can really hit the target, or does one merely sit there and drench the entire buttocks/anus?

dontpaintyourteeth

troubled by the term "inspection shelf"

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I think it's so you can check if you've got worms.

The F Bomb

The slogan for Andrex Washlets should be:

Wash, let's.

Blue Jam

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Sod it, I've got a pressure washer in the garage. I'll hook it up and purge my lower intestine.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on February 24, 2024, 05:39:43 PMSod it, I've got a pressure washer in the garage. I'll hook it up and purge my lower intestine.

Ever considered a home colonic irrigation business? Get the hoover set up in there and you can do liposuction too.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Hmm, you may be onto something. If I also do lip fillers I could work on two pipes simultaneously.

Blue Jam

You know the lips are technically a sphincter, right? EDIT: apparently not anymore. Not a true sphincter, the lips have been downgraded to pseudosphincter status.

You got a laser pen? You could do tattoo removal as well.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 24, 2024, 05:45:49 PMEver considered a home colonic irrigation business? Get the hoover set up in there and you can do liposuction too.

I'll fetch the suitcase from the van

I'm I doing this correctly?

SetToStun

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on February 23, 2024, 05:56:56 PMWhat perv came up with wiping it with paper till your roided and voided more like. We would be a gentler nation if we all had butt hoses and inspection shelves

Because the Japanese and Germans have absolutely no history of getting a wee bit batey at all? It's a good theory - a bit of a polish and I think you're there.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Apparently in Australia they sit backwards on the toilet, facing the cistern. It's something to do with the Earth's magnetic field.

Gurke and Hare