Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:25:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dank(e) Germany

Started by Blumf, February 23, 2024, 04:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just drawing up a charter to present to the embalmed carcass of HRH Cyril Smith MBE lying in state at the Bundesbank demanding (1) to stink like burning dog shit all day every day (2) to get "the munchies" (3) to watch Rugrats like its a documentary

Noodle Lizard

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on February 23, 2024, 09:22:12 PMIt's a pungent smell though, why aren't they developing strains that reduce or eliminate the smell. Your very soul stinks of it if you have it more than once a week.

You rarely smell it around here, most people are scared of smoking so they use vape pens or edibles. Another point in favour of legalising and producing it properly, if it's public health you're worried about.

Sherringford Hovis

Maybe we should sell the idea to UK government that wide availability of legal weed will make the population even more supine and compliant?

Arsed. Biftas.

Goldentony

I dont know about that to be honest, the first time I smoked weed I refused to stop breakdancing and asking "where's me tart's ghost"

All Surrogate

Quote from: JaDanketies on February 23, 2024, 06:14:40 PMcos they are small state personal freedom libertarians who like cash and like businesses? Legalising weed entirely conforms with (alleged) Tory beliefs. Boris Johnson and David Cameron have both explicitly said it should obviously be legal (before they got into power)

Quote from: thenoise on February 23, 2024, 06:36:39 PMLet's ban sex next. Revolting what these young people get up to nowadays.

To me the right-libertarianism espoused by the the Tory seems mostly expedient, rather than displaying any deep commitment to freedom. It's another way to justify the rich screwing over the poor. That's the freedom they want. Other freedoms can go hang, especially when they trigger the traditional 'wrong sort of people having the wrong sort of fun' strain in the Tory movement. Hence the continuing criminalisation of drugs. Of course, that kind of meanness also finds a home on the left too.

shiftwork2

Being serious for a moment, the old Take Me To Your Dealer guys smoking away.  Countercultural.  I've asked Barry for a Cool Guy subforum and, although he is rather busy at the mo, he may see the need.  Fingers