Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:13:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Is this Prince Andrew, or am I stupid? (or both)

Started by MrsWarboysLover, February 25, 2024, 08:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsWarboysLover

Hi all,
Ages ago, I read a thread on here about Howard Brown's "what happened?" song. This is the song:

At around 1:20 in the video, a fella appears, who I just literally thought was Prince Andrew. I figured it would be on brand for him to blame wokeness for his cancellation, and so of course he would be willing to participate in something like this.

I showed a friend of mine this for a second opinion, and they're certain it's not Prince Andrew.

When I try to google it, I can't find any connection between Howard Brown and the song to Prince Andrew; but equally, I can't find any of the cast apart from Howard being credited.

Am I being stupid, and it's obviously not Andrew, and I'm dumb for even thinking it? Does he even look like Prince Andrew, or is it all in my head?

ajsmith2

Can see the similarity but it doesn't look like him to me in the close up. Also seems highly unlikely he'd be involved in this: his controversy hasn't been leveraged into 'anti woke culture warrior' and he's widely and deeply reviled from all corners of the political spectrum and I can't think of anyone who likes him. Way too hot a potato for Howard to insert into his wee anti woke singsong.

However, I could have sworn it's Arabella Weir playing the old lady in the headscarf.

MrsWarboysLover

Thanks! I guess it was always unlikely it was actually him

beanheadmcginty

Looks more like Kelvin Mackenzie than Prince Andrew.