Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,802
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:00:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pinstripe Spiv Cunt London Mayor Bid

Started by Povidone, December 20, 2020, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wonderful Butternut

Don't blindly accept what the NEWS is telling you, make YOUR OWN decisions. By which I mean blindly accept what I'M telling you instead.

Johnny Yesno

Buelligan

I mean, fucking hell, the cunt's put a couple of typewriters on the wall.  I'd like to kick him, really hard, in the nuts for that alone.

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on December 20, 2020, 04:55:39 PM
Don't blindly accept what the NEWS is telling you, make YOUR OWN decisions. By which I mean blindly accept what I'M telling you instead.

You CAN handle it[nb]All breakages must be paid for.[/nb].

Twat.

Dr Trouser

'We think we can handle ALL of the information'

Brave man, I mean that's a LOT of information to handle.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on December 20, 2020, 04:55:39 PM

It reminds me of people who call those who disagree with them sheep, which covid deniers seem to do a lot. Wouldn't the real sheep be those who change their minds because someone has called them sheep because of their political views?

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on December 20, 2020, 05:26:09 PM
It reminds me of people who call those who disagree with them sheep, which covid deniers seem to do a lot.

Like this?

(Been waiting to wheel that out.)

canadagoose

I've been getting ads for this cunt non-stop too, even though I don't even live in London. Or England. I saw the red tie and assumed Starmerite Labour, but then I read up on him and found out he's just a gold-plated shitebag. And a COVID denier and 5G conspiracy plonker. Worked with David Icke. Shoots puppies for fun.

Quote from: Buelligan on December 20, 2020, 04:52:52 PM

Twat.

Why start random Words with capital Letters? Is it Because you are Some Sort of uneducated Cunt?

The YouTuber Coffeezilla exposed him for running a scam business programme https://youtu.be/qlKvY0NxRtM. Sounds like perfect experience for becoming London's Mayor.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: Buelligan on December 20, 2020, 04:52:52 PM
Where is Laurence Fox in all of this, that's what I want to know.

Hurrying to the gym

lankyguy95

Oh yeah I've seen this prick's video podcast. He came across as a prick. Prick.

To be fair I can't be entirely sure he is a prick based on having only seen a little bit of him but the chances are staggeringly low that he isn't one.

Sherringford Hovis

I BAMLEM his parents. If they'd named him literally anything else (including just spelling it with a 'y') none of this would be happening.

Buelligan

Mmm.  Interesting, that.  I always think it's a bit dodge when someone appears, as if from nowhere, and there's a shitload of recent stuff about them online and then, darkness.  Nothing at all.  As Shakey pointed out earlier, he's deffo not 49.  Allegedly born 17 May 1971, says that at Companies House and all, my arse.  So, yes, not sure if I bamlem the pares but I suspect something.  Oh, yes, I definitely suspect something.  Doubtless it will be revealed.

Urinal Cake

Quote from: confettiinmyhair on December 20, 2020, 07:09:30 PM
The YouTuber Coffeezilla exposed him for running a scam business programme https://youtu.be/qlKvY0NxRtM. Sounds like perfect experience for becoming London's Mayor.
Wait he's American? Perfect.

Dex Sawash

Cold Meat Platter

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Buelligan on December 20, 2020, 10:14:16 AM
The man's a straight up grifter, naked.  He doesn't seem to do anything, he doesn't seem to make anything, just sells himself as a sort of guru to people who've no fucking idea of reality.  Genuinely needs sending down a salt mine.  Utterly obvious fucking cunt, anyone who votes for him, deserves all they get.

Reminds me of Martin Daubney.

With David Icke

https://www.startupgrind.com/blog/the-10-success-habits-brian-rose-uses-to-bring-the-london-real-podcast-to-40-million-listeners/
https://medium.com/@rogerbrooks/brian-rose-selflessly-real-4bdb5937ecc3

Has ike nicked a big brass plate or does he have a total real situation under his jumper

Liberosis

He's the type of guy Alan partridge would love to be friends with

chveik

I doubt it, Alan isn't a complete right wing nutcase

jobotic

Quote from: Buelligan on December 20, 2020, 11:30:58 AM
Winner and person of the people.

Risible

"The owner's coming back Brian. Wipe it down, put your top on and let's leg it"

jobotic

Quote from: Buelligan on December 20, 2020, 04:38:01 PM
Thinks holding a clean baby is being a father.

That's such a perfect sentence.

Fambo Number Mive

If the Mayor of London contest was decided by physical strength, it might make more sense to make such a video, although even then the noises Brian makes as he trains are somewhat ridiculous.

However, I'm not aware of the Mayoral election having been replaced with a boxing competition yet.

Love the little spin at 3:30 and the "whoo" noises. "Vote Brian - he can defeat a punchbag in the shape of someone's torso".

At 5:00 does he swear?

I wonder how many takes they did of this.

Jumblegraws

Is anyone else surprised that the word "spiv" doesn't have a racist origin?

Fambo Number Mive

Next week will Brian release video of him having a big poo, showing his bowels are stronger than any other candidate?

Blue Jam

Now got the thread title in my head, to the tune of "Rupert you're a wonderful bear..."

sevendaughters

Quote from: Jumblegraws on March 31, 2021, 10:38:13 AM
Is anyone else surprised that the word "spiv" doesn't have a racist origin?

yes! the xmas party at Worcestershire CCC (used to live near) was being headlined by the Jazz Spivs and i earnestly whatsapped my mates and was like "is this ok?" and they said spiv was just a normal word, nothing wrong with it at all.

suppose I should chime in on the mayoral race: wanted to like Drillminister but watch a video of him and he's not too bright. in fact they're all really thick this year. aggressively so.

idunnosomename

Etymology: Origin obscure: perhaps < spiff v.2, spiffy adj.
Compare also the nickname of Henry 'Spiv' Bagster, London newspaper seller and petty criminal (b. 1883), although the reason for the nickname is uncertain. Bagster's court appearances for loitering, theft, assault, and selling counterfeit goods are reported in the national newspapers between 1903 and 1906. The nickname is recorded from 1904.

poodlefaker

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 31, 2021, 10:57:34 AM
Now got the thread title in my head, to the tune of "Rupert you're a wonderful bear..."

I've got something else, but I'm not sure what; I'm hearing it almost shouted, very stoccato...maybe it's "Sound of the Suburbs" by The Members.

Blue Jam

It's also another one that fits Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles