Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:59:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How many keys do you really have control over?

Started by shoulders, March 25, 2024, 06:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

None at the moment as my bike's broken, I don't bother locking my locker at work and we leave our front door on the latch. Sometimes, if we're expecting a parcel, I'll go to work and leave the front door ajar.

Ferris

88 on the upright in the living room but only 73 on the fender Rhodes in the basement.

imitationleather

Yo, "The Worst Thread on CaB Ever" called. It wants some recognition!

imitationleather

Aliens will read this one day and be like "That planet is not worth attacking."

Which sucks for for them because it IS.

Dex Sawash

shoulders

I'm delighted with the performance of this thread and the industrial aggregate one, it feels good to be seeing the ball nicely, another big knock is around the corner.

Dex Sawash

A fine distraction from the who is most left contest

seepage

front door x 2; back door x 2; side gate x 1; windows x 4; rhino shutters x 2 (11)

buttgammon

Lots of keys but not a lot of control. If my in-laws, my work, my landlord, my mum and my nana all ordered a recall on keys for their properties, I'd be left with nothing but the key for a (broken) suitcase lock and my Clubcard.

The Bumlord

Two.

1 - Front door
2 - Bedroom door, which I lock for my own private reasons

madhair60

is it because you're wanking in there and don't want to get caught

Ferris

Quote from: madhair60 on March 27, 2024, 04:09:42 PMis it because you're wanking in there and don't want to get caught

No mate it's because he's weeks away from finalizing nuclear fusion and doesn't want to be distracted, of course he's doing sado-wanks in there, christ.