Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 03:46:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

pancreas has read all the horrible histories books

Started by Replies From View, January 14, 2022, 06:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

he is very clever and has managed to read all of them without his mind wandering.

ask him any questions to prove how clever he is.  he will answer all of them

Replies From View

madhair60

I bought all the horrible histories books on ebay the other day and this is not even a joke.

Replies From View

then you are the perfect questioner for pancreas!

he has even said he can tell you what words are on any page number, so go ahead and quiz him!  he wants the challenge!

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on January 14, 2022, 11:40:01 PMGrow up!

Shhhh - your shouting is putting off pancreas from coming in here and showing off his party truck

Replies From View

Taking the piss out of how pancreas pronounces "trick"?  That's a low blow.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on January 15, 2022, 08:24:15 AMTaking the piss out of how pancreas pronounces "trick"?  That's a low blow.

Brum is a car not a truck to be fair - but baby can he ever party! You go Brum!

Replies From View

Glebe

KaraokeDragon

but i wanted to know how the monochrome mongolians achieved naval supremacy :(

Replies From View

Quote from: KaraokeDragon on January 15, 2022, 08:58:12 AMbut i wanted to know how the monochrome mongolians achieved naval supremacy :(

^ pancreas?

Replies From View

Glebe

By the way Replies, keep up your vicious personal attacks on myself and my family and I will have you banned from the forum.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on January 15, 2022, 09:40:37 AMBy the way Replies, keep up your vicious personal attacks on myself and my family and I will have you banned from the forum.

will you shut your fat gob up

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Glebe

bgmnts