Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:09:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Six Nations - post World Cup hangover

Started by Dr Trouser, February 02, 2024, 08:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Trouser

Six nations again, woop woop!

France forgotten how to play, lose a man to two yellow cards, then a pure sex Penaud try. Ireland also playing.

Dr Trouser

'So that yellow card that resulted in a red because he had two yellows, has now been upgraded to red, play on'

Thanks ref.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Dr Trouser on February 02, 2024, 09:15:41 PM'So that yellow card that resulted in a red because he had two yellows, has now been upgraded to red, play on'

Thanks ref.

tbf to the ref i don't think they've had to deal with anyone being fucking thick enough to get two head contact referrals in 30 minutes before

france were fucking shit but ireland still minced them with no scrum. felt very NZesque.

dontpaintyourteeth

well that's this year's winners sorted then

Cuellar

Can't fucking stand trying to watch this on the itv app - if I miss the first 15 minutes I don't want to go all the way back to an hour before kick off, just let me go back 15 fucking minutes!!!

Dr Trouser

Good to see the new blood we're playing have adjusted to the classic mid 90s wales imploding game plan.

It's just a rebuilding tournament for us, we'll be better next year.

Dr Trouser

Ioan Lloyd rocking a smashing Hitler tache.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dr Trouser on February 03, 2024, 05:38:49 PMGood to see the new blood we're playing have adjusted to the classic mid 90s wales imploding game plan.

It's just a rebuilding tournament for us, we'll be better next half.

ftfy

Dr Trouser

Fucking hell lads, make your minds up are we shit or not?

Dr Trouser

So that tactic of kicking aimlessly working well for Scotland.

Absolute dog egg of a half of rugby

bgmnts

Wales back to being the best rugby team in the world.

Dog Botherer

so everyone is complete shit except for ireland is it

shiftwork2

Dr Trouser

Fucking hell it's hard work watching the championship this year. Absolute stinking

Dr Trouser

Wales youth development squad did alright

kitsofan34

Dyer and Winnett are class. They are so impotent attacking wise though.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Two teams of absolute shitehawks battling it out there.

Dog Botherer

fair play that was the worst game ireland have played in about a year and wales still managed to lose by 24

Norton Canes

Dr Trouser

Ref (and the French) should be ashamed of himself.

Cuellar

Ref absolutely fucked it at the end there

BlodwynPig

Two weeks in a row. Les bleus falling far, fast

Cuellar

Yeah, regardless of whether the ref fucked it or if France were just about within the law, imagine the France of 8 months ago fighting to a draw with Italy and being gifted a win over Scotland.

Bleak. The whole tournament has been dire so far.

Dog Botherer

also lol at townsend grimly clinging on for another year by fulfilling his only annual goal of "be less shit than england for 80 mins"

Poobum

That was so tense. Amazing Italy performance. Hope Scotland really enjoys that bonus point.

dex

Agreed. Congrats to Italy, nice for the underdog to win.

Dr Trouser

That was an excellent match, finally the u20s success feeding through into Italy.

Currently enjoying England dominating Ireland but somehow being behind at half time.

shoulders

Quote from: Poobum on March 09, 2024, 04:06:36 PMThat was so tense. Amazing Italy performance. Hope Scotland really enjoys that bonus point.

Oh, they done a win?

Tbf that is richly deserved. They've put in a few great performances recently without the result to show for it.

Poobum

Made hard work of it, two scores ahead with 3 minutes to go but clung on in the end.