Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:58:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bad wording

Started by Underturd, March 26, 2024, 11:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senior Baiano

Ha ha, you're a funnyman capisco

Jockice

When I was a teenager my dad decided to give me some careers advice when he was pissed at a family do. However after giving it some thought I decided not to go into soliciting.

touchingcloth

I said "ping pong balls", not "King Kong's balls".

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: non capisco on March 27, 2024, 09:24:57 AMYears ago one summer when my nephew was about four and playing in the park dressed in his Batman costume I heard my lovely innocent mum shout across to him "COME ON, BATTY BOY! WE'RE LEAVING!"

I mean, I hope the many, many other people in the park saw that he was dressed as Batman, put two and two together and didn't assume my dear old mum was a virulent bigot partial to shouting culturally appropriated homophobic slurs at the top of her voice, at a child.
I'm sure I've seen an old panel where the Joker calls him Batty Boy. But he's a crazy baddie so he probably would say something like that.

Underturd

Just remembered, years ago on the school bus, the driver let us play our own tapes over the sound system, and when I realised my mix tape was about to get to a song I didn't like, I went to ask the driver to eject the tape:

"Can I have it off please?"

Icehaven

Many years ago when I worked in a local library I was wearing a Tshirt of an American band that weren't massively well known in the UK, and a regular customer asked me about them as he'd never heard of them. I told him a bit about them and said "they aren't that big over here really" and he replied "Well they're big on your chest", and his face immediately dropped in horror when he realised what he'd said. He didn't speak to me for about a month afterwards. 

idunnosomename

For an lewd comment it's rather original

touchingcloth

A colleague of mine picked up the phone to someone at work, and during the call turned to another colleague and said "Jack, could you just check this for me?" and the conversation then went:

Customer: "What?"
Colleague: "Sorry, I was just asking Jack something"
Customer: "Ah, I am also called Jack"
Colleague: "*Wild West accent* Well, looks we've got ourselves a Jack-off"

McDead

Quote from: touchingcloth on March 27, 2024, 04:58:54 PMA colleague of mine picked up the phone to someone at work, and during the call turned to another colleague and said "Jack, could you just check this for me?" and the conversation then went:

Customer: "What?"
Colleague: "Sorry, I was just asking Jack something"
Customer: "Ah, I am also called Jack"
Colleague: "*Wild West accent* Well, looks we've got ourselves a Jack-off"

This is perfect

Dex Sawash

madhair voice- this never happened

madhair60

Video Game Fan 2000

madhair voice - yes i did

madhair60

vgf voice - im a big nerd