Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:55:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bluesky invite codes

Started by Jack Shaftoe, September 23, 2023, 11:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Thursday on December 02, 2023, 12:33:16 AMYou can change this now in settings > home feed preferences and set reply filters to followed users only.

Ah, I've just done that and it's much better.  Cheers for that.

Egyptian Feast

Quote from: Beep Cleep Chimney on December 01, 2023, 10:12:49 PM(I'm https://bsky.app/profile/alreadytaken74.bsky.social in the unlikely event you;d actually wish to follow me on there.)

Ha! I've been following you for years. I was pretty sure you were someone on here, but no idea of who.

Old Nehamkin

Quote from: Thursday on December 01, 2023, 01:35:44 AMI think it's fine as they've not been posted as text.

Yeah I've seen people do the screengrab thing a lot on twitter so assumed that was ok.

3 people have now claimed my bluesky invites. Will you be the fourth slash fifth? (I am pointing to the camera like Dr Hibbert at the end of who shot Mr burns part 1)

Have a few more of the old invites, PM me for instant fun

anton dick

9 (NINE) codes available to upstanding persons of good character and virtue. DM for the goods.

Pranet

You can now sign up to Bluesky without an invite code. I haven't been able to get rid of the fucking things for a while anyway.

Cuellar

Signed up and then immediately thought "why" and closed it.