Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:01:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFF-FOUR : The LOLy and the IV

Started by non capisco, December 08, 2022, 01:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

Quote from: Shaxberd on March 25, 2024, 10:33:32 AMJust for that I'm tempted to get someone to install a card operated access turnstile on your cave

Blue Jam

Underturd

flotemysost

Enjoying the lanyards chat a lot.

Quote from: Norton Canes on March 26, 2024, 10:26:37 AM'Lanyards'. Sounds like a 1970's BBC costume drama.

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on March 26, 2024, 01:15:23 PMI can visualise that. 'Lanyards' is the name of a sprawling Manor House, presided over by a Lord and Lady of the same name:

'Last night I dreamt I went to Lanyards again'.

Quote from: Icehaven on March 25, 2024, 07:16:34 PMOne Man, Two Lanyards is a play by Richard Bean, an English adaptation of Servant of Two Lanyards (Italian: Il servitore di due padroni), a 1743 Commedia dell'arte style comedy play by the Italian playwright Carlo Goldoni, and they're loving it on the Cookd and Bombd forum.

idunnosomename

Italian for lanyard is actually cordino. Due cordini.

Sonny_Jim

Loved all the Peep Show ones but this one was the best imo:

Quote from: buttgammon on March 27, 2024, 12:33:38 PM

Mmm! Warm copies of the WPATH files make everything better.

buttgammon

Thank you! It definitely wasn't a shameless attempt to get in this thread or anything.

anton dick

Legend Gary is an anagram of "Lanyerd egg"

Say it in a Newfoundland accent, it works.

madhair60

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Blue Jam

Quote from: Blumf on March 28, 2024, 01:58:59 PMThat'd explain the distinct series of five loud 'pops' I heard in the distance yesterday.

Kankurette

I didn't even see the thread and I already knew what it was about.

Kankurette

Blue Jam

Is that a reference to something? Please someone tell me, this is driving me mad.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: poodlefaker on March 28, 2024, 10:26:21 PMYeeeaaarss ago I'm in the pub midweek with GF having the breakup convo. She goes to the loo for a sniffle and bloke sidles up with a pintpot full of coins and says You in the quiz mate? Two quid a team, and I go Wha? Er yeah ok. So for the rest of the evening she's like It's not you it's me and I'm listening out for Which midlands team won the FA cup in 1987 and sneaking the answer behind my glass while she's blowing her nose. End of night I'm up on stage for the tie-break, which year did the Titanic sink, closest answer wins. Boom! Twenty quid to me. She's like This is exactly what I've been talking about and I'm like come on, we can have a chinese.

Vodkafone

Quote from: George White on March 29, 2024, 01:40:17 PMChances are he probably won't go to jail, knowing the difficulties that knights have being prosecuted.

Quote from: Ferris on March 29, 2024, 04:38:30 PMAll the armour and helmets make it very hard to get a positive ID

Glebe

Quote from: frajer on March 27, 2024, 04:04:39 PM"Oh you do! Wonderful! My name? Norm!"

A limited print edition of How I Defeated the Minotaur by Norm gets passed to a bike courier.

A belated chuckle at that! Minotaur eggs all round!🥚

frajer

Quote from: Glebe on March 29, 2024, 07:24:06 PMA belated chuckle at that! Minotaur eggs all round!🥚

Cheers Glebe! Shamelessly cribbed from yours :)

Glebe

flotemysost

All the tenuous weed puns in the Who would want to own this? thread are SENDING me.