Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:52:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Peter's Mad Thoughts 2021

Started by canadagoose, April 04, 2021, 03:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RetroRobot

Every work day I want to throw things, or myself, down the big pointless empty hole in the middle of every floor. One day I'm gonna be fired for pouring Pepsi down onto the vending machine or lobbing my laptop to the tiled floor below.

RetroRobot

If you see me going top floor with a bowling ball don't snitch :)

Gob Shine Algorithm

Grrrr8 thread @canadagoose

What if the horizon is just a one-dimensional 'trompe L'oeil' propped up by gigantic cardboard struts, and if there was a sufficiently strong wind, the whole thing would just blow over?

What if you were looking through your box of action figures, and you were _sure_ one of them was conscious, but didn't know which one?

I see an old lady waiting for the bus, the same time every morning. But what if, one morning, instead of stepping on to the bus, she just 'merged' with it like the T-1000 liquid Terminator?

What if birds get speeding fines if they fly too fast, and a magpie just appears from behind a tree and demands they pay an on-the-spot penalty of three worms?

What if, when you go in the bookies to collect your winnings, the walk to the counter increases by the proportion of the odds you've beaten? Like, if you'd won a 600/1 bet, it'd take you about an hour to walk to the till?

What if the Lady of the Lake from Arthurian Legend appeared to you, but instead of handing you Excalibur, she just waved?

What if you were arrested for staring at a plane in the sky, because the policeman thought you were trying to will it to crash?