Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:46:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 Semifinals - Cerys v Crabwalk NSFW

Started by Cerys, May 27, 2020, 09:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasp_f15ting

Sorry Cerys I love you, but Crabwalk has just pipped it this match :(

Crabwalk

Fishfinger

Awesome all round, and I love that lost shot, but I think Cerys for the true wrong.

Bence Fekete

For the first time I can't choose. If you held a gun to my head I would say Cerys, but if you held my head under a toilet I'd say Crabwalk. Or, more like: 'cwwbbbabawwalalakkkakkk'.

A fine pisssing contest match.

Ferris

pancreas

Old Thrashbarg

Multiple big laughs working through all the details in the last shot, with the corgi and Witchell probably being the highlights. Crabwalk.

Johnny Yesno

Pleasingly deranged work from Cerys but Crabwalk aced both returns.

Spoon of Ploff

Spoiler alert
Sorry Cerys. I've been at the wrong end of Crabwalk's Classic Paintings manipulations before. That and the sinister implication of choirboy ponchos mean I have to vote for he.
[close]

It's Crabwalk for me chief

kittens

Wonderful Butternut

That last shot is properly tasty, so I have to go with Crabwalk.

greencalx

BlodwynPig

Always pleased to see Nick Witchell entering the arena, but Crab for his corporeal addition

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

QDRPHNC

Small Man Big Horse

Cerys has had her best ever tournament and I bloody love her second shot, but Crabwalk's second is somehow even better and so he wins it for me.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Crabwalk on May 31, 2020, 10:29:32 PM

I love you too Cerys x

I had committed to voting for Cerys after her 2nd shot but that is the best* thing I've ever seen.

*never do anything like that again

Crabwalk for the Cunt of Death

selectivememory

I'm not going to change my vote, but I do keep coming back to look at that last shot. One of the best I've seen I think.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Cerys

I am weeping as I type this.  Disappointment at still not reaching the final round?  Relief at not having to face Miles or hedgehog?  We may never know.

Phew :)

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Cerys on June 01, 2020, 11:07:21 PM
I am weeping as I type this.  Disappointment at still not reaching the final round?  Relief at not having to face Miles or hedgehog?  We may never know.

Phew :)

You forced him to raise his game since the previous round. I applaud you for that.

Johnny Yesno

Maybe it's a bit early to ask, but how the fuck did you do those gargoyles in your first shot Cee Dubya? They're amazing.

Cerys

I can field that one - Google 'sheela na gig'.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Cerys on June 02, 2020, 03:01:53 PM
I can field that one - Google 'sheela na gig'.

Thanks. I had no idea they were so filthy in the olden days. That's one for the Phwooaarr!!! thread. If you can get over the fact that she looks a bit like Zippy, anyway.

king_tubby

selectivememory

Congrats to Crabwalk who is into yet another Wimblewrong final with a 19-4 win over Cerys. I'll post a new thread with details for the final tomorrow at around 5pm, after the other semifinal has concluded, so keep an eye out for that.

Congrats to Cerys for a fantastic tournament and brilliant match here as well.

Crabwalk

Thanks Cerys, you've been amazing all tournament and your shots in this match were as demented and hilarious and original as ever. Can't believe you've never made a final. Voters need to sort their shit out IMO. CONSIDER YOUR HAND BITTEN, VOTERS.

Quote from: king_tubby on June 02, 2020, 09:51:57 PM
Can you tweet that so I can retweet it please?

Sure thing. I'm certain it'll have an equally incredible response as when Johnny suggested I tweet my IKEA one out last round. Two whole retweets, baby.

Fucking hell, do I really have to come up with three more of these cunting things? Can't I be furloughed or something?

Cerys

Cheers, Crabby - and I'm serious about being relieved.  Although I'm a bit peeved that I didn't do one of my earliest ideas - Bosch's  Corden of Earthly Delights.