Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:00:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

May as well pour coffee grounds into your bed, yes?

Started by Replies From View, May 21, 2022, 07:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

nice refreshing experience of coffee all night long  :)

Replies From View

Excuse me I have poured coffee grounds all onto and into your bed

Replies From View

I have poured coffee grounds fully onto and into your bed and you don't like it at all

Replies From View

Replies From View

selectivememory

*yawns*

Boy, what a long day that was at work. Looking forward to passing out immediately and having a nice long sleep before I have to get up tomorrow and do it all again!

Well, nothing left to do but get into bed I suppose. I'll just pull back the covers and...

WHAT. THE. FUCK

Replies From View

Poobum

Tch, asked for loose leaf tea. *chunters under breath* Always happens with the absolute plebs around here.

Replies From View

Quote from: Poobum on May 21, 2022, 09:37:36 PMTch, asked for loose leaf tea. *chunters under breath* Always happens with the absolute plebs around here.

You have always historically asked for items that are out of stock - this is part of your unheeding schtick.

No we do not have loose leaf tea, single units of marmalade or a UHT milk capsule for one.  These things are long gone - we struck them off in late 2014 and have no intentions of restocking them.

What we have is coffee grounds and what you get is coffee grounds, as per the contract you signed on your first morning here.

Chicory

This is Americanism manifest.

I miss the good old days when I could wake up covered in rich brown Typhoo tea leaves. Immersed. Invading me. Entering me. Becoming me. All jemmied up my belly button, foreskin and arsehole.

Replies From View

Who cares if it is Americanism.  The word only means "more of what is good".

"Coffee" is simply "big-sized tea".  Yes it skips out quaint English brand names you love such as Typhoi and mr tips but who needs these when you can have so much coffee

Glebe

It's a no no to your pouring coffee grounds into my bed.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on May 23, 2022, 08:14:53 AMIt's a no no to your pouring coffee grounds into my bed.

>:-D

done and dusted, as they say, where your bed has received a dusting of coffee grounds

Glebe

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on May 23, 2022, 08:58:48 AMNo thanks you'll spoil my diet.

Already completed  :)

you are quite literally "too late to skate"

Glebe

popcorn

I assume Replies didn't do my bed, at least! He can't have enough coffee grounds for my bed as well.

idunnosomename

After lying in my bed all night i look very racist and have been cancelled.

Replies From View

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 23, 2022, 11:46:00 AMAfter lying in my bed all night i look very racist and have been cancelled.

Blisses me out to know this 😌

Replies From View

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on May 23, 2022, 10:47:55 AMI assume Replies didn't do my bed, at least! He can't have enough coffee grounds for my bed as well.

Tra la la

Glebe

I am creepily staring at idunno as he sleeps and can confirm that he does indeed look a bit feckin racist.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I require further fertilisation. Please add egg shells, potato peelings and horse shit to my bed.

Glebe

popcorn just offered to pour Aldi loose tea leaves onto my futon, the cheapskate!