Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:42:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Truly pathetic attempts at humour

Started by Tikwid, July 08, 2017, 01:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

I did have a scroll through Aunty Acid image results to find if I could find one where they were accidentally funny like Garfield was sometimes, but no

Video Game Fan 2000

Really? I'd have thought drinking dog cum would've been one of the first things they'd have Auntie Acid do

Goldentony

the fucking office theyve got is right on the one posh street in town too with all the worst people on earth where I use to TAKE LETTERS for WORK

Ferris

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 01, 2022, 09:09:48 PMI did have a scroll through Aunty Acid image results to find if I could find one where they were accidentally funny like Garfield was sometimes, but no

I've seen 365 of them in a calendar at work and not a single one went beyond bafflingly poor.

Avril Lavigne

Is the name supposed to be a pun on 'antacid'?

imitationleather

Quote from: Ferris on December 31, 2021, 11:39:21 PMThanks to covid and lockdown and just being busy, we don't have a new calendar (which expires today; what are the chances?!) so maybe the extra few months act as a buffer? I mean, I'd be happy if the thing on the kitchen wall had an extra few months but until when?

The only solution is for every baby at birth to be issued with a lifetime-length Aunty Acid calendar.

Cuellar

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Kankurette

dissolute ocelot

I'm currently obsessed with the New Yorker Cartoons instagram. Every now and then there's a genuinely funny one but 95% just don't work:

And who is called "e. flake"?