Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:16:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Final Frontier?

Started by Partridge's Love Child, June 10, 2004, 04:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gazzyk1ns

hencole

No it was 'The bus that could never slow down'.

simpson gag

Almost Yearly

French women really do use their babies to stop the traffic for them. I experienced this whilst driving an overladen van with shit brakes. Scary.

And yes, a woman in the road with a pram in this country has probably been forced off the pavement by its narrowness or a bloke with a ladder or an ignorant granny with a burberry trolley or some other bit of unthinkingness on someone's part. And yes, the next generation are more important than your journey time, you self-regarding tossers.

I've switched sides, you see.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"And yes, a woman in the road with a pram in this country has probably been forced off the pavement by its narrowness or a bloke with a ladder or an ignorant granny with a burberry trolley

Or some kebab-cripple who has to park his fucking car across the entire pavement so he doesn't slow the traffic while he makes the arduous 2 metre journey to fill his fucking face. What really makes me apoplectic is the number of kebab-, cashpoint- and video-cripples that have a fucking "Baby on Board" sign on their car.
And - breathe. Note to self: it's Friday.