Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:32:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Kill The Net?

Started by pandadeath, June 10, 2004, 06:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandadeath

What the hell are they thinking? Our lives will be ruined.

http://www.killthenet.tk

And the bastards are using a .tk address too.

Sherringford Hovis

I'm up for it.

I hate electricity, and everything.

@ssmaster

the date is in the future. 29/11/2004.

is that the day Skynet is switched on?

Alberon

Skynet is behind schedule. It was supposed to have nuked the human race about seven years ago. On my birthday too, which would have put a slight dampner on the celebrations.

king mob

Quote from: "Alberon"Skynet is behind schedule. It was supposed to have nuked the human race about seven years ago. On my birthday too, which would have put a slight dampner on the celebrations.

You cant escape fate though.

Quote from: "Alberon"Skynet is behind schedule. It was supposed to have nuked the human race about seven years ago. On my birthday too, which would have put a slight dampner on the celebrations.

would've been one mother of a party popper.

Sherringford Hovis

John Hancock? A Yank, most probably.

The password for the email account that I contacted him through below is 'nutter' if anyone else wants to harass him - I can't be bothered, it's sunny outside. Mr Handjob, if you're a VW, then shame on you.

[FYI: 29/11/1975 is the first time that Bill Gates referred to 'Micro-Soft', a year before the company was set up.]

Look:

Sent :    10 June 2004 22:34:19
To :    curiousnutter@hotmail.com
Subject :    RE: Why 29th November?

Ah. Novermber the 29th is when we will kill the internet. Notice how I don't give internet its intended capital I, that is because we are going to kill it. Me and the followers. Oh yes. On November 29th.

To: killthenet@hotmail.com
Subject: Why 29th November?
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:18:58 +0000

If it's 1975, then I'm up for it.
I hate electricity and everything.