Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:18:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Desopotamia 8: Lament for Enkidu

Started by shoulders, October 17, 2023, 12:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Vodkafone on October 21, 2023, 03:13:05 PMA muddy polar bear in a British wildlife park.

Being driven mad by the sound of an adjacent fruit machine

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on October 21, 2023, 05:34:58 PMYou admire the skid marks in this week's pair of underpants. Seven centimetres across, a new record.

Love this. A really funny measurement for a smear of shit

At the risk of doing a deso IRL, This thread is brightening my bus replacment

PlanktonSideburns

Shaxberd

The council declares your house's water supply "non-potable". When you ask what you're supposed to drink, they suggest you eat more soup.

shoulders

Your smart toilet bankrupts you by buying novelty ice cube trays on Temu

shoulders

Building a Lister Storm out of dried dog turds then losing in a drag race to a Koenigsegg of used tampons.

Clive Dogshit

Happy birthday, your dad has buttered the wasps.

Cerys

Quote from: Clive Dogshit on October 22, 2023, 12:17:33 AMHappy birthday, your dad has buttered the wasps.

I can't adequately explain why I love this so much.

Fambo Number Mive

You accidentally order an "I Love Albert Fish" t-shirt, and only realise this when you open it in front of your children.

Fambo Number Mive

Everyone gets you the same Funko Pop for your wedding present. Neither of you even like Funko Pops.

PlanktonSideburns

You burn your house down trying to laminate your Neil Sedaka Funko Pop

shoulders

Cutting yourself because Graham Linehan's book takings improve from very very poor to very poor.

batwings

Suspicions that your Colin Welland sex puppet has grassed to your shrink have put a cloud over your second anniversary.

touchingcloth

You eggnap a cormorant and hatch it in your slow cooker, but when you don a felt beak in the hopes that the little gimp will imprint on you something goes wrong and you imprint on the little gimp wazzock hatchling instead and you're just following round a yolky fuckwit going "mama" and opening your mouth wide in the hope of some half-masticated worms being spat in there.

One by one the hospice staff file past your bed to call you "a twat".

poo

In the school nativity you're given the role of "Hegboil", a homeless child molester who doesn't appear anywhere in the script.

shoulders

Amnesia Foam Party is doing requests so you slam on album edit of The Drugs Don't Work.

shoulders

Quote from: poo on October 24, 2023, 06:43:06 PMIn the school nativity you're given the role of "Hegboil", a homeless child molester who doesn't appear anywhere in the script.

Very good

ollyboro

Your attempt at recreating Torvill and Dean's 1984 Olympic  gold medal winning ice dance interpretation of Ravel's Bolero fail when your roller skates jam at the top of your cul-de-sac and your Jane Torvill reports you to the police. Which is ironic when you consider that before finding ice dance fame, Christopher Dean was a copper. The cunt.

Fambo Number Mive

The nation's toddlers are used as strikebreakers, with the threat of no Peppa Pig unless they comply.

PlanktonSideburns

The vocal takes on your solo album,

'may has well have been recorded into an un-flushed toilet'

shoulders

Another night in having a heated disagreement with your stoma Harold, this time on the topic of land clearance in Brazil.

Your presence in an IKEA restaurant prompts a hastily-arranged caste system that sees you, and only you, forced to eat a single cold, rotting meatball from a urinal in the gents.

shoulders

Idly flicking your excised gall bladder at a leper is the butterfly wing flap that causes the earth's collapse.

poo

You learn that your entire inheritance has been donated to the Museum of White Dog Shit.

dissolute ocelot

You dress as Liz Truss for Halloween but after the 50th person asks who you are, you start answering, "My mother."

Fambo Number Mive

You invent a time machine but it only takes you back in time to your PE lessons.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on October 28, 2023, 01:04:44 PMYou invent a time machine but it only takes you back in time to your PE lessons.

Real life deso: my old PE teacher smiled at my baby the other day as I passed him in the street, and I felt the same hot panic I felt when the child grabbed my wife's oppinel blade first

PlanktonSideburns

Your daughters Halloween costume, slutshamed by a poppy vending machine

poo

A video of you botty-tugging to footage of the Queen's funeral derails your new career as a Lego influencer.

shoulders

George Galloway breaks up a nice bumming shouting 'Enough, for God's sake men. For god's sake!'