Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 10:11:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Age of Empires II

Started by bgmnts, January 21, 2023, 03:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Absolute classic on Windows 98 and XP for me. It's coming out for GamePass on 31st January.

Fuck knows how it'll work on console, it might be dog egg. They probably won't have pepperoni pizza or coinage as cheat codes anymore will they?

Ham Bap

Quote from: bgmnts on January 21, 2023, 03:47:21 PMAbsolute classic on Windows 98 and XP for me. It's coming out for GamePass on 31st January.

Fuck knows how it'll work on console, it might be dog egg. They probably won't have pepperoni pizza or coinage as cheat codes anymore will they?

This is one of the reasons I bought an Xbox just before Christmas, to be able to play Football Manager, this and Age of Empires 4 on the big TV.

Counting down the days till this out, only a week and a half to go.

They usually nail console controls for games like this.
Love Age of Empires games, among my all time favourites.

Ferris

I can't see the controls working on a console.

Wololo.

bgmnts

Really intrigued to see what these optimized control would be like.

bgmnts

Neomod

31gb on the xbox.

Apparently if you connect a keyboard and mouse on the console the UI and control automatically changes to the PC UI.

Handy.

bgmnts

Quote from: Neomod on February 01, 2023, 10:39:29 AM31gb on the xbox.

Apparently if you connect a keyboard and mouse on the console the UI and control automatically changes to the PC UI.

Handy.

Ah I'm on xbox so must have been the update.

Fuck is the game so big its Age of Empires!

Cuellar

Wonder if this would be good on steam deck