Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:03:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Xbox Users - Metro bundle

Started by bgmnts, February 22, 2023, 10:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

All three games for a tenner. You won't find a better video game bargain than that really, i'd highly recommend Metro to anyone.

madhair60

I own all of these due to their being so cheap/free so often - I really should actually play the cunts, shouldn't I? I don't know why I never really did.

Pink Gregory

They're *so* good.  Just completely carved out their own shooter niche and no one seemed to notice.

bgmnts

Quote from: madhair60 on February 23, 2023, 10:17:00 AMI own all of these due to their being so cheap/free so often - I really should actually play the cunts, shouldn't I? I don't know why I never really did.

Yes, they're arguably three of the best shooters ever made. As Gregory points out it's its own niche, sort of shooter cum stealth with little survival horror elements thrown in. As well as it being a great narrative driven game with a fantastic setting.

Although to be fair, the first two are better than the third in my opinion. Exodus is a bit too open world and it doesn't take place within the Metro!

Just bought these without knowing anything about them. Should I make you my lifestyle consultant, bgmnts?

oggyraiding

I've been meaning to replay 2033, and play 2034 and Exodus for the first time, but I'm not looking forward to the library in the first game because it gave me bad anxiety.

bgmnts

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on February 23, 2023, 12:35:52 PMJust bought these without knowing anything about them. Should I make you my lifestyle consultant, bgmnts?

Cash up front please.

But trust me, its money well spent.

The Crumb

Already have the originals and the redux versions on ps4, so probably not going to rebuy them again. But they are excellent games and this is making me want to do another playthrough. Would be nice not worrying about getting all those moral points this time.

Last Light > Exodus >> 2033 for me.