Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:36:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

So is Hello Neighbor 2 a game then

Started by Clownbaby, December 16, 2022, 04:01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clownbaby

The early gameplay demo looked sort of cute and actually a fair step up from the absolute fetid chode that was the first one. I love a redemption arc so I had hoped we'd get a strapping boy this time round. Anyone had a crack? Don't all rush at once am I right

oggyraiding

Original felt made specifically to get YouTube celebrities talking about it, like the ones who dissect FNAF lore. Horror games for the zoomer generation who don't actually play the games, just watch LPs and video essays about it.

Mister Six

Quote from: Mobius on December 16, 2022, 04:11:12 AMI read this thread the other day

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/zhyokc/hello_neighbor_2_is_the_perfect_example_of_a/

which has put me off a bit

This description -

I was able to freely walk around the house and glitch up the stairs past the crime scene tape without the scissors.

- made it sound a bit like a Spectrum adventure game, which sort of made me want to play it for that reason alone. Although I hate stealth games for the most part, so I definitely won't.

Replies From View

Thursday

One of those games I constantly see prominently in e-store sales despite the fact that I'd never seen anyone talk about the games until now. This thread is the first.

RetroRobot

Looks bollocks. The only time I think "YouTuber bait" is 100% a true criticism and not just flippant hyperbole.

willbo

Quote from: Thursday on December 25, 2022, 09:38:23 AMOne of those games I constantly see prominently in e-store sales despite the fact that I'd never seen anyone talk about the games until now. This thread is the first.

Number 1 was on some websites list once

Clownbaby

Shite in a slightly different Malibu Stacy hat from the first one

Fucking swizz, heavily implied there would be a naughty crow man but he was nowhere to be found. Thank god it was a gift and I'm glad I did not pay for it. Still feel like I better apologise to my gift giver though.