Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:19:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrities doing things in places.

Started by Glebe, January 28, 2019, 02:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Glebe on April 21, 2019, 12:30:14 AM
"Just try charging me £3.99 for that 500gm box of Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes mate, and see what happens," Danny Dyer tells a shop assistant in a Tesco in Croydon, "just try." The poor till operator goes to scan the item and finds his arms being pushed down, "Nah, mate. Nah."

This made me laugh.

Lorraine Kelly, stinking of whiskey and sex, promises she will "fucking destroy" the assistant manager at Sidmouth McDonald's after he patiently explains that you can't order from the breakfast menu at 3pm.

Gregory Torso

Roy Orbison's ghost haunts a mole-hill in Hyde Park.

Gregory Torso

Alan Sugar stands at a cash machine in Cuckfield just pressing the "1" button loads of times and laughing as an angry queue forms behind him.

Ferris

Robert Kilroy Silk joins a Lincolnshire flashmob (in error).

Glebe

Quote from: Gregory Torso on April 23, 2019, 12:05:20 PM
This made me laugh.

Heh, cheers Greg.

Richard Dawkins scoffs at a 55 year old man reading a 'graphic novel' in a cafe in Sturridge.

Toby Anstis feeds ham to a duck in Kew gardens.

Glebe

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on April 23, 2019, 03:27:05 PM
Toby Anstis feeds ham to a duck in Kew gardens.

Laughing out loud.

Tony Hawks (comedian not skateboarder) purchases a big chuck of gorgonzola at the cheese counter in an Asda in Diss. He wraps it in an Aldi bag and leaves the shop furtively, it looks a bit weird.

MidnightShambler

Tony Hadley 'following through' in a taxi in Penge

Pete Sampras slips on a discarded ear muff in Long Island

Andy Fordham shouting ' I need my Omeprazole NOW' in a chemists in Leek

Dr Sanchez

Shakin' Stevens is in Asda's vegetable aisle in Woking stopping customers and saying "they need a plumber in here, look at all those leaks" while pointing at the leeks. He has asked some for spare change too.

Gregory Torso

Kevin from Eggheads screaming "TESS DALY, GET IN!" through a mouthful of Nik-Naks as Strictly comes on the telly, in PC World, Croydon.

Gregory Torso

Barry from Eggheads googles "who is the sexist egghead" and is momentarily overjoyed before he realises he left out an "e".

dex

Matt Lucas eats an entire pack of Halls soothers in a Gateshead newsagents. Doesn't pay for them.

Glebe

Jeremy Corbyn buys some Tesco Finest ham in a Tesco in Cheltenham.

Bazooka

Sir Anthony "Tony" Hopkins plays a game of Warhammer 40k on his own, hidden in the corner of a laser quest arena in Lowestoft, as a 10 year olds birthday party emerges, the lasers just add to the emersion as he rolls the dice and prays for his triumphant Space Marines.

Glebe

Gerhard Schroder watches a camcorder bootleg of Avengers: Endgame on his iPad in a Clydebank railway station and shouts out spoilers to everyone on the platform.

Dr Sanchez

Rufus Hound just dug up a grave in Shrewsbury, opened the coffin, shat on the remains and yelled "Get your mangos, two for a pound, one for a fiver!" before running bare arsed into the night.

Glebe

Sandi Toksvig unearths a dusty Rubik's Cube during a visit to the Copenhagen maisonette in which she was raised.

Bazooka

Les Dennis barricades himself in a scout hut in Bangor, he threatens to burn the place down unless every episode of Family Fortunes is released on Betamax by sundown.

Glebe

John McCririck masturbates over a very old copy of Mayfair in a cold shed in Glamorgan.

willpurry

In Westward Ho! David Bamber uses Berol pens to draw a still life of a tin bath filled with asparagus. 

Karl Hyde tucks into a ploughmans in Melbury Abbas.

Gregory Torso

Paul Shane leans into a nest of adders on Ilkley Moor and wails a middle C at them for 45 minutes.

The Bumlord

Donald Sutherland coughs up a mysterious glowing orb in a shed in Hastings.

Glebe

Graham Garden buys a reduced sandwich that is on it's best before date at 11:35PM in a Tesco just outside Cornwall.

John Major buys a jar of Pickles in a mini mart in Hove. He returns to the shop to complain that he has been overcharged, but the guy actually let him off 10p, the twat.

And we briefly pause at a park in Coventry, now, where Boris Johnson has donned a bad dress and is screaming, "I'VE GONE TRANSGENDER!"

Lastly to the Isle of Wight, where Jussie Smollett is demolishing a bag-for-life's worth of Creme Eggs, the greedy get!

Bazooka

Tim Vincent binge watches One Man and His Dog in a septic tank in Peterborough.

Sebastian Cobb

Guy Fieri telling a bad chef to 'stay the fuck out of Flavourtown'.

Glebe

Freddie Flintoff squashes a dumpling near Barnet.

rasta-spouse

David Blaine performs all of Hamlet's soliloquies to a durian fruit.

Cuellar