Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:37:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Confessions of a Sixth Form Girl (1970) - German Films Monthly Watchalong

Started by zomgmouse, May 23, 2023, 05:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomgmouse

Sorry this took me so long, it totally slipped me by that I hadn't done this month's one.

I hadn't heard of this film which is a "sex report" film (essentially sexploitation pseudo-documentary).

If anyone watches this or has seen this, let us know what you thought!

Also if anyone has any insights as to why this is on the top 12 best German films of all time list (for reasons other than "horny") also let us know.

studpuppet

Ahh - if you'd called it 'Schulmädchen-Report' then I could have told you that the soundtrack is by Gert Wilden, and is ace.

When it came out it was staggeringly successful in Germany and spawned a whole series of films. And it wasn't just dirty old men in the cinema; I put the music on as a tongue-in-cheek choice when one of my German partner's friends came over, and she immediately went, 'Oh wow, Schulmädchen-Report! I haven't seen one of those since the eighties!'

Dr Rock

beanheadmcginty

Replies From View

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on May 24, 2023, 09:48:05 AMIs Robin Askwith in this one?

Schulmädchen-Report didn't actually exist. Adult cinemas on the Reeperbhan, Hamburg used to advertise it with lurid posters at front of house, but instead would screen a game show called Drei Multipliziert Mit Drei.