Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 13, 2024, 02:28:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

No sausage roll number one this year

Started by Fambo Number Mive, November 21, 2023, 03:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamcoop

Quote from: imitationleather on November 21, 2023, 11:49:29 PMNot read the thread but DIVORCED SOON, right?

It was alleged that he'd been having an affair but I think they decided to stay together for the brand children.

Fambo Number Mive

Imagine if Captain Tom had sung about sausage rolls and Ladbaby walked round his garden (if he has one) 100 times for NHS Charities.

iamcoop

Time for Colin Ingram-Moore to kick off the 'LadTom' project, where he forces the son to eat 100 Greggs sausage rolls in one go on camera. The tie in single, 'LADmosphere' will be a sure-fire Xmas chart smash.

fuzzyste

why can the sausage lad keep his mouth closed when getting his photo taken btw? infuriating stuff

Fambo Number Mive

Maybe he's hoping a sausage roll will land in it.

Gulftastic

They realise that the Captain Tom squad need a new target so have folded the con.

Kankurette

If Hannah and Ladbaby do a duet, I will pray for the sweet release of death.

Icehaven

Never heard of Famileigh and not googling it, staying in blissful ignorance as other posts hint at it being something even worse than Ladbaby and I didn't think that was possible. Presume they're inspired by Charles Manson.

gilbertharding

Call me out of touch, call me old - but I am happy to say this means I have never knowingly heard anything by this LadBaby character. I'm aware that it exists, and is somehow something to do with sausage rolls, but beyond that, I'm a complete blank.

I do, however, know what Famileigh is, and what they do. I find it grimly watchable. Like a car crash, or if there was actual footage of Hitler's suicide.

chip

Quote from: ollyboro on November 21, 2023, 04:17:42 PMAC/DC fans are trying to get one of AC/DC's efforts to number 1. I wish them all the luck in the world.

It's a long way to the top if you wanna sausage roll!!!

SteveDave

Quote from: Icehaven on November 22, 2023, 12:22:50 PMNever heard of Famileigh and not googling it, staying in blissful ignorance as other posts hint at it being something even worse than Ladbaby and I didn't think that was possible. Presume they're inspired by Charles Manson.

Close

oggyraiding

Why do so many kids like their content? And why are people bringing gifts for them? They're totally devoid of wit or charm.

iamcoop

Quote from: SteveDave on November 22, 2023, 01:58:52 PM

Close

A full time content creator, founder and a recent marketing graduate. I have been building my social media following for over a decade. During my early years, I was a Minecraft YouTuber. To generate income whilst playing Minecraft, I created my own server which allowed followers to play alongside me. This was my first taste of becoming an entrepreneur.

Fast forward a few years, I then gained popularity on TikTok and Instagram with my dad and brother known as 'The Famileigh', all while studying and completing my university degree. The Famileigh brand has gained over 500 million views and a combined following of 2 million+. We work with brands, such as eBay, Disney and Amazon (to name a few) to bring their campaigns to life through video.

With all this knowledge and experience, it has now allowed me to create my own influencer marketing and talent management agency called Click It Social. Our 'Creator First' approach allows us to work with brands that truly want to maximise digital creators' skillset. We represent creators by giving them 24/7 support and guidance on everything content creation. It can be a lonely place for a creator and that's why I founded Click It Social. Want to build a campaign that not only delivers results, but is also fun and engaging? Get in touch and let's chat :)

tdurbo

Quote from: daf on November 21, 2023, 09:34:32 PMDave Bowie from Dave Bowie and the Dave Bowie Band (ft. Dave Bowie) considers (raising from the dead to do a) rewrite

Lightning Seeds also.

gilbertharding

Quote from: iamcoop on November 22, 2023, 03:31:26 PMFast forward a few years, I then gained popularity on TikTok and Instagram with my dad and brother known as 'The Famileigh', all while studying and completing my university degree.

Wait. That's an actual father, and they're his sons? I just assumed they were a thruple, and the *basic normie* thing was a kink.

Fucking hell.

Have to know what the mother thinks about all this.

Quote from: fuzzyste on November 22, 2023, 08:33:55 AMwhy can the sausage lad keep his mouth closed when getting his photo taken btw? infuriating stuff

It's Caitlin Moran in disguise

bomb_dog

Quote from: soaking wet, mate on November 21, 2023, 06:01:41 PMhttps://www.properchristmas.info/ 👀
Disappointed it's yet another version of 'Fuck the Tories' with the words changed. Albeit quite good words on the short version I've heard as a preview.

Hopefully we won't be swapping one set of gob-open twats for another set to be Christmas no.1, like anyone cares any more. I couldn't name you a no.1 from this year, so why should I care what's the Christmas hit?

Kankurette

People stopped giving a fuck about Christmas Number Ones once Top of the Pops ended. Apart from that time when people bought Killing in the Name just to annoy Simon Cowell.

PaulTMA

"Chris Hawkins Jesus Jones and PWEI are giving their support"

It'll go far then

cromby

Quote from: PaulTMA on November 22, 2023, 11:02:45 PMnow there's this
https://www.facebook.com/emfstephenfry
Something delightfully antiquated in campaigning to get a song to Christmas number 1, which no one cares about anymore, via Facebook, which no one cares about anymore, and having the whole thing fronted by Stephen Fry, who everyone was adamant you had to follow on Twitter about 15 years ago but, again, no one cares for anymore. Might as well campaign to bring back happy slapping or Bebo.

FWIW I think they should have the Famileigh do Fairytale of New York (complete with slur) and get Hannah Ingram-Moore to do Kirsty MacColl's bit.

Kankurette

Quote from: jazzy_sabotage on November 22, 2023, 11:40:07 PM"Chris Hawkins Jesus Jones and PWEI are giving their support"

It'll go far then
Where are Ned's Atomic Dustbin and Carter USM when you need them?

Pauline Walnuts

I just hope you lot are all happy that we'll have Mariah Carey at number one at Xmas until the end of time.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: gilbertharding on November 22, 2023, 05:42:47 PMWait. That's an actual father, and they're his sons? I just assumed they were a thruple, and the *basic normie* thing was a kink.

Fucking hell.

Have to know what the mother thinks about all this.

There is also a sister who is in one of the videos where they go into her room when she is in there and waft farts towards her and she looks disgusted.

This is one of two of their videos I have watched, the other one is dropping your kid off at a 90s party where one of them dances next to a gate. I didn't have the sound on.

Kankurette

Quote from: Pauline Walnuts on November 23, 2023, 08:19:00 AMI just hope you lot are all happy that we'll have Mariah Carey at number one at Xmas until the end of time.

Mariah Carey has never done a song about sausage rolls. This makes her infinity times better than Ladbaby.

Tokyo van Ramming

Quote from: Pauline Walnuts on November 23, 2023, 08:19:00 AMI just hope you lot are all happy that we'll have Mariah Carey at number one at Xmas until the end of time.

The first time it happened is the point where Earth's culture was crystallised. It's official.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Stoneage Dinosaurs on November 21, 2023, 04:52:25 PMApparently he picked the name LadBaby was because at the time he was a lad who had a baby. So at the very least his nomenclature makes sense. Maybe he could have picked something a bit more descriptive though, such as CuntStupidface
thats his wifes name

gilbertharding

I notice from my instagram feed that the people responsible for the social media for the cat who hangs out at Stevenage railway station are trying to get a record to number one for xmas. For crying out loud.

SteveDave

Cat Stevens and Cat Stevenage "Miaowthew and Son"?