Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:40:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ladies and Gentlemen - HERE THEY ARE..... - ABBO!!!!!

Started by Sadness, May 10, 2007, 04:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baxter

Sorry, they're Aborigines and it's been crudely shopped onto an Abba cover.

Could be worse I suppose you could have re-typed the track listing that insinuates that Aborigines are all lazy alcoholics instead of just linking to it.

Has something happened to this place recently?

Sadness

Quote from: "Baxter"Sorry, they're Aborigines and it's been crudely shopped onto an Abba cover.

Could be worse I suppose you could have re-typed the track listing that insinuates that Aborigines are all lazy alcoholics instead of just linking to it.

Has something happened to this place recently?

Couldn't agree more with that last sentiment Baxter, I'm off to hang myself from a tree planted with organic substances in a designated forestry area using a rope made from Hemp for being a 'bloooody racist.....'

I did post the link by the way which gives the 'racist themed' background to the story. You could have taken the time to read it you....you Anti-Post-Threadite!!

Baxter

I'm not quite sure what you're saying the " 'racist themed' background to the story" is but I can't seem to find it.

Sorry if I'm a little harsh it just seems really quite a poor attempt at humour to me, perhaps it would be funnier had I previously been thoroughly steeped in Australian humour.

Zod

On it's own, I don't think the picture itself is racist, it's just juxtaposing two ideas in standard comedy fashion.

The track listing that accompanies it in the link however, is racist.

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "El Box on "Squackle""That lady on the bottom looks like a monkey.

Words fail me.

Jemble Fred

I think the golden rule is, if you see something on a place called Squackle that claims to be 'THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE ON THE NET', it's probably not a good idea to post it on CaB. Especially, y'know, when it's lazily slapped together bigoted shit. I don't think even Kevin Bloody Wilson performs material that bad any more.

NoSleep

This is a much better idea...

pity they sound so shit

Sadness

Quote from: "Jemble Fred"I think the golden rule is, if you see something on a place called Squackle that claims to be 'THE FUNNIEST WEBSITE ON THE NET', it's probably not a good idea to post it on CaB. Especially, y'know, when it's lazily slapped together bigoted shit. I don't think even Kevin Bloody Wilson performs material that bad any more.

I think I may have commited a C&B faux-pas here, you know, posting something which 'may' cause laughter. You see even though it's hardly a flattering piece of high brow work it made me laugh when I saw it. I then put it in the 'Bullshit' thread because.....well because it's Bullshit really and the link to the original story is under the first posters piece on my link so all bases are covered.....but......ah well.

Would you believe I never even took in the Web-Site with which this came from?!  Some people know too much, or maybe too little.

Anyone catch "The Aristocrats" last night on Ch4? I wouldn't think you were watching it Jembly-Wembley.....

daisy11

Jemble Fred

Quote from: "Sadness"Anyone catch "The Aristocrats" last night on Ch4? I wouldn't think you were watching it Jembly-Wembley.....

Nah, I saw it when it came out. All a bit one note, but then that's sort of the point I suppose. I do hope you're not suggesting I'm in some way sensitive? There's no limit to how offensive something can be, as long as it's any good â€" but the point is that Glebe, for instance, shits out funnier, better-made stuff than that ABBO tosh before breakfast. You're selling watery, wasp-infested ice to Eskimos, mate.

Glebe

Quote from: "Jemble Fred"but the point is that Glebe, for instance, shits out funnier, better-made stuff than that ABBO tosh before breakfast.

Oh, thanks! Coincidentally, I just knocked this tosh up, hope it doesn't look like I'm bigging-up myself......

Jemble Fred

Expect it to appear on Squackle before elevenses.

I'm not really having a go, by the way, Sadness, sorry if it seemed that way â€" I just find it odd that something so poor in concept and execution found its way deliberately onto here â€" if it had been made by a Verbwhore, it would barely be noticed, as a non-event mong.

I guess I'm still not used to either UYA being part of GB or, weirdest of all, GB being 'above' GD.

CaledonianGonzo

Luckily, a new user to Squackle has voiced my thoughts for me on the site:

Quote from: "Cake"WHAT A BUNCH OF UTTER RACIST CUNTS.

As far as I'm concerned, the quality (or lack thereof) of the mong is immaterial.  Abbo is a purely pejorative term and is going to stick in my (and most folks) craw as much as any of the equivalents.  Sorry, Sadness, linking to a thread where people are laughing at them for looking like monkeys isn't much of a get-out.

Neville Chamberlain

I think the woman at the bottom looks a bit like Rick Wakeman personally, but there you go.

Santa's Boyfriend

A great reply:

QuoteFuck you! Come here to crit the site, the owner of this site is cool this site is cool and the people who post here are cool. Where is your ultra cool site douchebag? If ya don't like it then why are ya here?

Nobody tell him...

QuoteSrry dave but my cuz is black I hang with him every weekend and I got this fuck talkin about me being a racist.

If he's not a racist, why does he only hang with him at weekends?!?  Eh?!  Eh?!

QuoteWell fuck you go home and eat yourself cake! It's fucking humor cock face!

"It's only a bit of fun!!!"

Sadness

No problem at all Jembler and hey I'm happy to under achieve on here, this is after all, a place were I come to act silly with the odd seriousness and talent thrown in.

You see I'm shit hot at my real job!!

StuartGranger

clareQuilty

I'd rather see a picture of a sweaty racist australian in a cork hat vomitting onto a meat pie.

Anyone knock one of those up for me?

biniput

QuoteLuckily, a new user to Squackle has voiced my thoughts for me on the site:

That is me.  I joined as soon as i could and put a few posts down around the forum. UNfortunately i told them that the site had no talent compared to B3ta or here.

Baxter

mentioning no names or urls hopefully.

Actually a board war with the Aussies could be fun.