Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,353
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:18:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Winged Beatle: Paul Is Dead Weirdness

Started by Jemble Fred, November 28, 2010, 03:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemble Fred

Somebody has made a rather expensive-looking (albeit with a lot of re-use of old material, obviously) and nastily chilling documentary – in fact, some kind of epic conspiracy theory cult – covering every aspect of The Beatles' (mainly Paul McCartney's) pissing about with avant garde art, the occult and hidden messages, with a special emphasis on the 'Paul Is Dead' hoax, and the idea that he is some kind of messiah, predicted by Lennon to reveal some kind of amazing truth to the human race in 2012...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHkhYHU08hQ&feature=player_embedded#at=45

Which is all well and good, but I only know about this from a trailer being uploaded to what I've always assumed is McCartney's OFFICIAL Youtube profile.

So, any ideas of what it actually is? There seems to be an official group to sign up to, for a fee, and they're clearly aiming to push this project right along to 2012. Is it Macca finally deciding to use his position to mess with people's minds before he dies? Has he lost his own, and this is his subtle way of revealing his madness? Or is the whole thing some cleverly-constructed hoax? Either way, busy though I am, I have to get back to watching this.

Steven

Love Iamaphoney's stuff, great editing skills and ability to tie together disparate things. I wasn't sure if Neil Aspinall might have been involved in the videos before his death, or maybe Paul saw a few of his early videos and liked them and funded him to do some more stuff. He definitely seems like he's an American anyway as he gets British cultural things wrong quite a lot.

He did stick up this pic of an 'old John Lennon' with Heather Mills for a split second in one of his old vids and I pasted in my thread on Beatles Occult ages back, I still haven't worked out the origin of it.

He does seem a good fit at least at that angle, they definitely seem to be at some public event so that makes redundant the notion Lennon is alive in hiding, plus he seems to be wearing a Remembrance Day poppy so that clinches the photo is probably at a British public event, it's probably cropped to hide any give-away clues. But the amount of weird shit this guy drags up from the multifarious story of the Beatles.. with all the argot language and hidden imagery is fantastic. I owe him A Beer Ode.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Steven on November 28, 2010, 04:38:24 PM
He does seem a good fit at least at that angle
No he doesn't. But I guess rational discussion of them is irrelevant to whoever originally noticed this, as you'd have to really be looking for something to see a link in that.

The deeper you look at anything and the more outside learning you bring into it, the more of whatever you want can be found (the Bible codes are a fine example of this). I'm just worried for all the fucking idiot conspiracy nuts when 2013 rolls around and fuck all's happened to the world. I bet they're already preparing their "well, this is what I meant when I said the world was going to end" articles.

Jemble Fred

St Paul used to just have a catch-all template for his non-armageddon excuse circulars.

Here's the trailer anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=medbus5NrqM

If it has had any real official backing, lord knows what Macca's up to.

Phil_A

Quote from: Jemble Fred on November 28, 2010, 05:46:01 PM
St Paul used to just have a catch-all template for his non-armageddon excuse circulars.

Here's the trailer anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=medbus5NrqM

If it has had any real official backing, lord knows what Macca's up to.

That's obviously another fake Paul employed by Apple to confuse matters. This one is the real deal - http://www.youtube.com/user/paulmccartney?blend=1&ob=4 - OR IS THAT JUST WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK??

The sheer desperation of some to cling on to the "Paul Is Dead" hoax is just extraordinary. I mean, just think about it for a second - the very idea that one of the most famous and recognisable men on the planet could've died in a horrific accident and it was somehow hushed up for the best part of 50 years. Never mind the question of why they would've gone to all that trouble, only to leave secret messages about it all over the shop.

Jemble Fred

Quote from: Phil_A on November 28, 2010, 07:07:04 PM
That's obviously another fake Paul employed by Apple to confuse matters. This one is the real deal - http://www.youtube.com/user/paulmccartney?blend=1&ob=4 - OR IS THAT JUST WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK??

Well I'll be the first to stand up and admit that I've been a total schmuck. I think when I saw that account and they started uploading loads of tour videos and official stuff, I presumed it was kosher MPL and stopped looking. The lack of all this Band On The Run regurgitation should have given it away. Anyway, mea culpa.

babyshambler

The sheer desperation of some to cling on to the "Paul Is Dead" hoax is just extraordinary. I mean, just think about it for a second - the very idea that one of the most famous and recognisable men on the planet could've died in a horrific accident and it was somehow hushed up for the best part of 50 years. Never mind the question of why they would've gone to all that trouble, only to leave secret messages about it all over the shop.

Yup. And the lookalike would have to have his own back story too. So nobody knew this fella that looked and sounded exactly like PM before he disappeared to be PM?

Steven

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on November 28, 2010, 05:41:39 PM
No he doesn't. But I guess rational discussion of them is irrelevant to whoever originally noticed this, as you'd have to really be looking for something to see a link in that.

Well, he does look a lot fucking like the scruffy John Lennon in that particular picture, but yeah I'd agree with your point - it's having of frame of reference to begin with then searching for something similar. Which is what is quite amazing about Iamaphoney's work, it seems to be a single person who's trawled through a massive avalanche of material and edited together pertinent parts for this massive series of videos. Some of the allusions and clues he forges are very clever, but he's got the crutch of the entire mythos contributed to by fans over the years - the Manson stuff, occult stuff, Paul is dead stuff etc.

It gets worse, the Paul Is Dead is just a sub-plot in a much bigger conspiracy, including Lennon and Epstein being replaced by lookalikes too, McCartney actually being Vivian Stanshall too, as well Beatle music being constructed by brainwashing bods at the Tavistock institute. Plus lots of other shite heheh, have an interesting read...

http://digilander.libero.it/p_truth/

forum of people who believe all of this:

http://60if.proboards.com/index.cgi

Viero_Berlotti

I've always had a soft spot for this conspiracy. Just because it's so whacked out and far fetched, yet seemingly it's something that refuses to die.

We never got round to it and I wish we had, but a few years ago, a friend and I wanted to start off a spoof, psychedelic-drone band called 'Paul Is Dead'. It was going to be this anonymous internet based thing, and we were going to put loads of weird backwards and subliminal messages into the music. We were going to try to see if we could genuinely push it out there and try to add to the whole myth. It never happened though, just one of those things we used to talk about when stoned.

Dead kate moss

Wake up sheeple! How did his eyes change colour? http://plasticmacca.blogspot.com/2009/09/dont-it-make-your-brown-eyes-green.html

The MK Ultra program is REAL and only me and a few thousand other paranoid fruitcakes know about it. Although to be fair that fake Paul turned out to be a bloody good songwriter, eh?

falafel

Quote from: Steven on November 28, 2010, 09:10:32 PM
Well, he does look a lot fucking like the scruffy John Lennon in that particular picture

Not at all. Not at all. I mean, he's wearing similar glasses, I guess...

Phil_A

Hahaha. I've got to the bit in the video where they reveal the secret anagram of "Chaos and Creation In The Back Yard" is...

"He died in a car crash on a batty conk."

People really take this shit seriously?

Jaffit

Surely the family and friends of Phil Ackrill (the bloke who's meant to have replaced Paul - ie 'Faul') can vouch that he lived on past the point where he's meant to have taken over?

I too love this conspiracy theory and even though I know it's utter bullshit I allow myself to suspend disbelief as it's so enjoyable.

chand

Quote from: falafel on November 28, 2010, 11:10:44 PM
Not at all. Not at all. I mean, he's wearing similar glasses, I guess...

I don't really understand what that pic is supposed to achieve. Are we to believe that Lennon's death was a fake, but that he was years later photographed next to Paul McCartney's wife at some kind of public event? And that he was so unworried about getting discovered he wore what I would call "John Lennon glasses"?

Steven

Quote from: chand on November 29, 2010, 12:23:54 AM
I don't really understand what that pic is supposed to achieve. Are we to believe that Lennon's death was a fake, but that he was years later photographed next to Paul McCartney's wife at some kind of public event? And that he was so unworried about getting discovered he wore what I would call "John Lennon glasses"?

But you can't really tell where they are at all, I've just surmised it's a public event because of the poppy and that you'd imagine Heather Mills would be photographed at some kind of public bash. Iamaphoney's modus operandi is trawling through tons of stuff and just picking out anything he can make seem ambiguous and put some kind of weird spin on it, the pic seems like it must have been cropped to remove the context which would kill any ambiguous mystery about it. But stuff like the poppy and other British references are slip ups he makes all the time hence I think he's a yank. The picture could have been smuggled out of some Lennon super bunker where he has been planning his 2012 messiah comeback tour, or from a 'Granny Glasses Wearer Of The Year Convention'.

The technique used it just throwing so much shit at a wall, some people will make bits stick in their own mind. And besides it does use a factual basis for the speculation so it provides a good base to build upon from that - with the Beatles connection to the Manson murders, and Lennon and McCartney being into Crowley and the occult, but so were tons of other bohemian types at the time, it was all very fashionable.

Dead kate moss

Quote from: placeholder on November 29, 2010, 10:19:26 AM
MKULTRA

That's just the tip of the iceberg through the mirror down the rabbit hole... check out these CONFIRMED MKULTRA MONARCH SLAVES.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/g4ExYrXB/Certified_MK-Ultra_Monarch_Sla.html

Aaliyah (R Kelly Sacrifice)
Alicia Keys
Angelina Jolie
Anna Nicole
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Ashanti & Kenshia Douglas (sister)
AXL
Beyonce
Britney Spears
Cameron Diaz
Carmen Electra
Catwomen
Cher
Christina Aguilera
Ciara
Coco & Ice T
Demi Moore
Drew Barrymore
Elizabeth Taylor
Ellen Degeneres
Elton John
Elvis Presley & Family
Enimem
Evan Rachel Wood
Farrah Fawcett & Tatum Oneal
Gloria Allred MK Handler - Atty
Gloria Steinem
Gwen Stefani
Hulk Hogan & Family
Ivanka Trump
Jacqueline Kennedy Onasis
Jane & Bridget Fonda
Janet Jackson
Jaoquin Phoenix
Jennifer Lopez (J-Lo)
Jennifer Oz LeRoy CEO Tavern on Green
Jenny McCarthy
Jessica Alba
Jessica Simpson
Jim Carrey
Jodie Foster
Judy Garland & Liza Minnelli
Julia Stiles
Juliette Lewis
Kardashians
Katie Perry
Keanu Reeves
Kerry Washington
Kesha
Keyshia Cole
Lady Gaga
Leonardo DiCaprio
Lil Kim
Lindsey Lohan
Madonna
Mariah Carey
Marilyn Monroe 1st Diamond Prez Model
Megan Fox
Michael Jackson
MJ Honeys
Miley Cyrus
Mo'Nique
Naomi Campbell
Olsen Twinning (Mary Kate & Ashley)
Pamela Anderson
Paris Hilton
Prince (Rogers Nelson)
Prince William & Harry British Monarchs
Princess Diana
Rachel Ray
Rachel Uchitel
Rhianna
Robin Meade CNN Anchor-Bot
Salma Hayek
Sammy Davis Jr
Sandra Bullock Jesse James Handler
Sarah L. Paliin & Family
Bristol Palin
Kissinger_ Prog'mrs & Handlers
Palin Black Mass Red Black White
Palin Campaign 2008
Scarlett Johannson
Sophie Monk
Taylor Swift
The Osbournes
Tiger Woods & Elin Nordegren
TigerSluts
Tila Tequila
Tina Turner
Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes
Two Corey's Haim & Feldman
Tyler Perry
Tyra Banks
Will & Jada Pinkett Smith

Not Hulk Hogan!? Say it ain't so!

SteveDave

So who is it standing behind Diana Dors on the cover of Sgt Pepper?

Funcrusher

Quote from: Dead kate moss on November 29, 2010, 12:52:42 PM
That's just the tip of the iceberg through the mirror down the rabbit hole... check out these CONFIRMED MKULTRA MONARCH SLAVES.

That list is bullshit! Where's Boxcar Willie?

non capisco

Quote from: Funcrusher on November 29, 2010, 08:37:41 PM
That list is bullshit! Where's Boxcar Willie?

Kris Kristofferson also notable by his absence. Wogan missed a trick on that reunion interview by not asking Icke what his exact problem with those two was. They stuck out like a pair of sore thumbs amongst his list of wealthy lizard world leaders and industrialists.

biggytitbo

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd pop this little amusing tidbit in here:

http://www.rttnews.com/ArticleView.aspx?Id=1498904

QuoteWhile speaking with Britain's Daily Mail, Mills says she was an integral part of the deal but has no plans to return to court for a cut of the proceeds.
"iTunes?  I organised it all with Steve Jobs.  But there's no way I'm going back to court for more money.  It was all settled at the time and that's it," she says. 

Next week, Heather explains how she really wrote Hey Jude from her cot.