Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:01:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Your Ideal Christmas Day Tv Line Up

Started by Small Man Big Horse, December 06, 2016, 09:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

checkoutgirl

I won't get any of that because my mam will want to watch whatever retard telly she wants, lets's just say she probably had a day of mourning when Blind Date was cancelled. My dad will stink up the telly with Christmas horse racing no doubt.

Small Man Big Horse

In a shocking twist I'm now going to be flat sitting for a friend over christmas, and have been given access to unlimited wifi, netflix, her ps4 and a lovely lovely bath. Plus mould free walls and a hot tap water and things most normal people take for granted. This is now going to be the best Christmas ever.

Um, sorry Checkoutgirl. You probably didn't need to hear that.

Black_Bart

Quotethen Babestation's Christmas Carol (Lynda Leigh looks quite a lot like Carol Vorderman if you're squinting)

And if you watch too much BS you will be squinting.

Bazooka

Even if I have seen it one billion times, Christmas would not be the same without the Father Ted christmas special.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on December 08, 2016, 01:33:23 PM

Nah it's alright. I was only talking about the main sitting room with the fireplace and that. I usually sequester myself in the garage conversion with a media player, a load of films and TV stuff on a flash card, a load of booze and a small fan heater. This is a godsend when the women get stuck into the gin and become unbearable arseholes talking bollocks, usually around the 26th this happens.

Twed

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on December 08, 2016, 01:33:23 PMwifi, netflix, her ps4 and a lovely lovely bath. Plus mould free walls and a hot tap water and things most normal people take for granted. This is now going to be the best Christmas ever.

Come on SMBH, that's not fair. They have some of those things in Ireland. They have... tin baths. And they all come with a free dead cat inside.

Twed

Stereotypes folks! Get yer stereotypes.

Dex Sawash

I'll watch Elf again, may try spaghetti with maple syrup too (but minus the marinara)

Replies From View

I've just watched the Father Ted Christmas Special for the first time in ages.  I'd forgotten it wasn't an entire hour of trying to leave the department store.

Serge

Quote from: Dex Sawash on December 09, 2016, 04:46:24 AM
I'll watch Elf again, may try spaghetti with maple syrup too (but minus the marinara)

Apparently the tabloids are trying to whip up some kind of fake fuss about 'Elf' not being on TV over Christmas this year. Which makes me think that they really need to get out more.

I've never seen 'Elf'.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Serge on December 11, 2016, 09:48:59 PM
Apparently the tabloids are trying to whip up some kind of fake fuss about 'Elf' not being on TV over Christmas this year. Which makes me think that they really need to get out more.

I've never seen 'Elf'.

It's okay but nothing special, and you're not missing out on a classic by any means.