Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:19:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (The Sexy Thread)

Started by 303, December 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gulftastic

Oh, Ellie Crisell was lovely. After seeing her dancing on some Children In Need thing, she's got smashing legs, too.

ETA oops, new page o'perving.

poo

re Newsround presenters I had a thing for Juliette Morris

El Unicornio, mang

I watched The Big Sleep (1946) last night and it was packed to the rafters with gorgeous women, mostly in totally inconsequential roles like bookshop owner no.2 and taxi driver falling over themselves to get in Humphrey Bogart's pants

^This scene featuring possibly the earliest use of "attractive woman taking off her glasses and suddenly the guy notices she's attractive"

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on June 11, 2020, 01:48:17 PM
I watched The Big Sleep (1946) last night and it was packed to the rafters with gorgeous women, mostly in totally inconsequential roles like bookshop owner no.2 and taxi driver falling over themselves to get in Humphrey Bogart's pants

Ha yes, I also really liked taxi driver and bookshop lady, and considered it might be the first deployment. Great film.

Pranet

Quote from: monkfromhavana on June 11, 2020, 08:37:21 AM
Speaking of women named Ellie with that trait, whatever happened to Ellie Crisell (Newsround, BBC News). I used to massively fancy her about ten years ago.

Reads the news in the south east.

Norton Canes

Quote from: monkfromhavana on June 11, 2020, 08:37:21 AM
Speaking of women named Ellie with that trait, whatever happened to Ellie Crisell (Newsround, BBC News)

Wiki says she's a 'relief presenter on the BBC News Channel'.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

kalowski

pigamus

kalowski

Crikey. I have a real thing for women in dungarees and nothing else!

pigamus

kalowski

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I came late to Elisabeth Moss ( Ooh-er), but can safely say that she is very attractive indeed.

Blue Jam

The best Peggy Olsen moment is when she walks into the new office, sunglasses on, fag in mouth, Bert Cooper's pervy Japanese painting under her arm, nae fucks given:

pigamus

What I love most about her is that she's so clearly incapable of "acting sexy", which just makes her even more lovely.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 12, 2020, 07:14:26 PM
The best Peggy Olsen moment is when she walks into the new office, sunglasses on, fag in mouth, Bert Cooper's pervy Japanese painting under her arm, nae fucks given:

As attractive as yer woman is, research has shown me that in some images she tends to look a bit like Mathew Horne, as in this photograph. This can put you off your stroke be a little disconcerting.

kalowski

Been watching series 4 of Jonathan Creek and Julia Sawalha is boobalicious.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: kalowski on June 12, 2020, 08:02:53 PM
Been watching series 4 of Jonathan Creek and Julia Sawalha is boobalicious.

Quite, you could almost build a shrine to her...

https://youtu.be/FHOUnsYSaLA

pigamus

I still carry a lot of residual guilt about my attitude towards Julia Sawalha in the mid nineties. I mean she still looked fine after she put on a bit of weight but... circa 1990 she was literally the prettiest girl in Britain, and I was even more obsessed with her than Herring was, and to be honest when she got a bit chubby I was horrified. I'm very ashamed of this.

bgmnts

Chubby girls are fucking disgusting as fuck tbf.

chveik

you might want to keep that to yourself pal

monkfromhavana

Jacqueline Bisset in Bullitt. Pity her acting is a bit shit.

Sebastian Cobb

I've been watching Northern Exposure of late.

pigamus

Searched for something on Imdb earlier and was delighted to see a photo of Alyson Hannigan come up on the home page. God she's lovely. One of the most naturally pretty women I've ever seen.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: pigamus on June 13, 2020, 11:16:01 PM
Searched for something on Imdb earlier and was delighted to see a photo of Alyson Hannigan come up on the home page. God she's lovely. One of the most naturally pretty women I've ever seen.

Couldn't help but think you had posted a pic of Gail from Corrie there...

pigamus

Very proud to have Stevie Wonder as a member of this forum, no seriously, it's an honour

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: pigamus on June 13, 2020, 11:51:42 PM
Very proud to have Stevie Wonder as a member of this forum, no seriously, it's an honour

Phwoarr... Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful etc.

kalowski

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on June 13, 2020, 11:47:13 PM
Couldn't help but think you had posted a pic of Gail from Corrie there...

So called because it looks like one has blown her face inside out.

PS I am a very ugly man.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: kalowski on June 14, 2020, 10:03:38 AM
So called because it looks like one has blown her face inside out.

PS I am a very ugly man.

Phwoarr... I wouldn't mind blowing her inside out and no mistake