Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:52:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2019 Quarter Final Absorb the anus burn v zomgmouse

Started by Absorb the anus burn, July 18, 2019, 07:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Absorb the anus burn

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

zomgmouse

BlodwynPig

zomgmouse

Absorb the anus burn

Ian Drunken Smurf

zomgmouse

*NSFWWWWWWANGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

(genuine NSFW warning, scroll down for image)

https://i.imgur.com/5KtccDK.png

(Sorry but too risky to embed)

Ferris

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

hamfist

really good stuff, both hitting the spot ! zomg just edged it for me.

BlodwynPig

selectivememory

Not a lot to choose between them, but I'll go for zomgmouse for that utterly fucking insane final image.

chveik

Lordofthefiles

Cerys

alan nagsworth

PlanktonSideburns

Johnny Yesno

Puce Moment

I would not like to be drawn against zomgmouse in the next round

kittens

Small Man Big Horse

This was a bloody great game with two strong shots from Asorb, but Zomgmouse's sick and twisted mind wins it for me!

Paul Calf

zomgmouse has put me off my next two meals. Fortunately, I'm on a diet so my vote goes to him.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Spoon of Ploff

So the match falls to zomgmouse by 17 votes to 1

But Barry Admin's intervention with regards the final shot should give competitors pause for thought. While rule 2 states a player "can put what they want in their picture" rules 5 states "Common sense prevails in image choice."

While we all find bums, cocks and fannys hilarious, if your image is deemed too unsafe to be embedded in a match thread then some sort of penalty fault or disqualification may be the result in future.

I humbly request a panel of WimbleWrong alumni meet to formalize the process as Rule 7.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 25, 2019, 08:32:13 AM
But Barry Admin's intervention with regards the final shot should give competitors pause for thought. While rule 2 states a player "can put what they want in their picture" rules 5 states "Common sense prevails in image choice."

While we all find bums, cocks and fannys hilarious, if your image is deemed too unsafe to be embedded in a match thread then some sort of penalty fault or disqualification may be the result in future.

I humbly request a panel of WimbleWrong alumni meet to formalize the process as Rule 7.

I can't remember this ever happening before. Perhaps I've got inured to internet filth but I'm not sure I can see why the shot was unembedded. wasp_f15ting's shots from last year (and previous years) are surely less safe, aren't they?

Absorb the anus burn

Well done zomgmouse. Great shot to finish the match with.

Wimblewrong has always been NSFW.... That was a corker!