Author Topic: Comedy lines that just tickle the shit out of you Mk.II  (Read 10801 times)

petrilTanaka

• Are we counting shites?
Re: Comedy lines that just tickle the shit out of you Mk.II
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2020, 03:03:31 PM »
I seem to remember a v funny scene where one of the characters got stoned and danced to the QI theme, or did I make that up?

that was real. "The Ganj" is at the end of this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCfLpJrbF1w

Utter Shit

• Snotty Bumstead
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2020, 03:08:17 PM »
I think one of them says the QI theme tune is his favourite reggae track.

A mate of mine from uni who #happenstobeblack told a story once about being at a house party and a young posh bloke got chatting to him and very earnestly told him that he was really into reggae. My mate has no particular interest in reggae beyond thinking Bob Marley songs are good just like 90% of the rest of the world, but as this guy was friendly he just stayed with him right up to the point that he said "I suppose if you pushed me, I suppose I'd say that my favourite reggae singer would have to be Shaggy".

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2020, 03:34:04 PM »
that was real. "The Ganj" is at the end of this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCfLpJrbF1w

The audio's been removed, heh.

ollyboro

• More pussy than Sinatra
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2020, 02:46:13 AM »
"Shit is as shit does" - Super Hans.

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2020, 08:51:59 PM »
From the film Burn After Reading:

Osbourne: If you ever carried out your proposed threat, you would experience such a shitstorm of consequences, my friend! Your empty little head would be spinning faster than the wheels of your Schwinn bicycle back there!
Chad: (chuckles) You think that's a Schwinn!

ollyboro

• More pussy than Sinatra
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2020, 11:19:26 PM »
"This is probably how the Manson Family started" - Mark Corrigan playing Spin The Bottle.

« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2020, 03:42:03 PM »
Been rewatching Spaced recently for the first time in over a decade (it's aged way better than I assumed it had) and there's a bit where Mike says something lengthy and insightful to Tim as they're leaving the flat, which Tim is clearly not in the mood to hear, so he just responds with "Get in the van you big ape" and Mike grins straight back into simple mode and goes "Okay then!" It's so fucking good.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

• Living proof of everything wrong with the world
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2020, 05:07:09 PM »
"Holy cocksucking Christ! I've fell out the motherfucking window!"

Tags: