Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:15:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Great Crested Glebe

Started by BlodwynPig, May 03, 2021, 11:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

New forum cuddly favourite (RIP titbo), Glebe has shocked the world today by getting a ginger mohican on his bonce.

"No more Mr. Nice Guy" he told journalists outside his cottage this morning as the golden sunrise inflamed the strip of spiked hair. Passers-by were astonished to also note huge red muttonchops either side of the lovable face.

"What's the crikey!" cried the local vicar.

Replies From View

this is like when the Beatles turned all 1966 on us

gone were the years of 1963-95 with their naive charm and that business of just having joy in this world like freshly birthed infants.  now it was all fights with amelda marcos and boasting about being so much more wealthy than jesus

glebe with his puffed up mohican, jabbing pensioners with his beak.  "no more mister nice guy indeed!  yes more mister cunt!"

Glebe

I walked out on the H.S. Art stage with that fluffy mohawk and was greeted with cries of "Judas!"

BlodwynPig

Glebe heard bragging that he is living in a Robocop film

Glebe

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 03, 2021, 08:11:24 PMGlebe heard bragging that he is living in a Robocop film

Steady on, mate! I'm not that arrogant!

BlodwynPig

Glebe heard muttering that he is living in a Robocop film

Replies From View

Replies From View

I hate this great crested version and I hope it gets shot by the farmer.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on May 04, 2021, 06:50:58 AMI hate this great crested version and I hope it gets shot by the farmer.

'the farmer'?! How many new CaB characters are we introducing?

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on May 04, 2021, 07:08:35 AM
'the farmer'?! How many new CaB characters are we introducing?

You are being bred on a farm, correct?

Glebe

Replies From View

jobotic