Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:35:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

La Gifle Heureuse?

Started by Blumf, June 08, 2021, 03:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blumf

President Macron gets a face full.

https://twitter.com/AlexpLille/status/1402237903376367627

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57402753
QuoteFrench President Emmanuel Macron has been slapped in the face on an official visit to the southeast of France.

In a video circulating on social media, Mr Macron is seen walking up to a barrier on a trip to Tain-l'Hermitage outside the city of Valence.

A man slaps Mr Macron in the face before officers quickly move in. The president, meanwhile, is pulled away.

So, readers...

Paul Calf

Don't they have to have a duel now?

Dex Sawash

Looks like there is no french word for milkshake

Video Game Fan 2000

Scrappé Deau

I don't know about this Macron guy.

jobotic

2h
Replying to
@AlexpLille
Bonjour, je suis journaliste pour France 2 et France 3, avez vous pris cette vidéo? merci
Padraic Ryan
@ryan_padraic
·
2h
Replying to
@AlexpLille
Bonjour, je suis journaliste dans une agence de presse internationale. J'ai une question urgente - avez-vous enregistré cela? Si oui, s'il vous plaît dites-moi quand vous voyez ce message? Merci.

The international language of cunt journalists.

Paul Calf

Butchers Blind

Should've gone full Prescott on him.

jobotic

dissolute ocelot

Lots of smug centrists on Twitter saying "Ha you thought it was funny when Macron was slapped! You are a nazi!" I'll go and slap each of them in turn.

chveik

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on June 10, 2021, 11:57:00 PM
Lots of smug centrists on Twitter saying "Ha you thought it was funny when Macron was slapped! You are a nazi!" I'll go and slap each of them in turn.

the guy shouted some royalist crap so it was on the news pretty instantly.

Blumf

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57424520

"Montjoie and Saint-Denis!"?

Not sure who Montjoie is, but I thought it was Saint & Greavsie, not Dennis.

Peu m'importe ce que la "brigade woke" dit, Dieu a créé Saint et Greavsie, il n'a pas créé Saint et Denis.

buttgammon

Hang on, there are still royalists in France? I find monarchies weird and stupid at the best of times, but wanting one when you live in a republic is a special kind of brainworm.

Buelligan

All over the world there are people who think it was better before women got the vote/slaves were liberated/children became discrete legal entities/we tolerated a witch to live.  I think it's a normal part of human being to feel unhappy for nebulous reasons and blame it on the gypsy folk or god's anger or the fact they no longer have a liege lord to order them to die unpleasantly.

touchingcloth

Remember when he compared himself to Jupiter? By Jove I'm glad someone decked le prick.

chveik

Quote from: buttgammon on June 11, 2021, 09:19:02 AM
Hang on, there are still royalists in France? I find monarchies weird and stupid at the best of times, but wanting one when you live in a republic is a special kind of brainworm.

it's a very tiny minority with fuck all influence compared to the fascists and their useful idiots (which Macron is a part of)